Plastic cosmetic tube is mainly made of polyethylene or polypropylene and other materials and added a variety of solvents. Plastic cosmetic tube widely uses polyester (PET), polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) as raw materials, adding corresponding solvents, after high-temperature heating, through the plastic mould through blow moulding, extrusion blowing, or injection moulding plastic container. Plastic cosmetic tube is not easy to break, low cost, high transparency, raw materials and so on.
The cosmetic tube should be kept away from vinegar, cleansers, direct sunlight and high temperatures to avoid chemical reactions. When buying plastic tableware, you should choose the cosmetic tube, which is colorless, tasteless and glossy, with a PE or PP label and few decorative patterns.
Plastic cosmetic tube production method from cosmetic tube manufacturers:
There are many ways to make polyethene, and one of the more common is to polymerize ethylene at 200-300 ℃ and 1,000-2,000 atmospheres. In polyethene, there is no doping. The polyethene density that makes so is low, quality of a material is soft, to sunshine, air, moisture and chemical reagent, have higher stability, need not add a stabilizing agent, plasticizer so, and stabilizing agent and plasticizer are mostly toxic or have extremely toxic.
Features: the plastic cosmetic tube is easy to carry, not afraid of falling, has acid and alkali resistance, convenient production, but is also conducive to recycling.
(1) in the design of extrusion plastic cosmetic tube, if the material is high-density polyethene or polypropylene, the cross-section of plastic cosmetic tube should be rectangular or oval, for the material is low-density polyethene or other flexible plastic cosmetic tube, its cross-section is round as well. This allows the contents to be extruded from the plastic cosmetic tube. Plastic parts used together with plastic cosmetic tube mouth are mainly cosmetic tube cover and sealer. The design of plastic cosmetic tube orifice should consider how to make the plastic cosmetic tube orifice fit well with the cover and seal. The bottom of the plastic cosmetic tube is the weak part of the mechanical properties of plastic cosmetic tube. Therefore, the bottom of plastic cosmetic tube is generally designed to be concave; The corner of the plastic cosmetic tube, and the concave place, are made of large arc excessive. In order to facilitate the stacking of plastic cosmetic tubes and increase the stacking stability of plastic cosmetic tubes, the bottom of plastic cosmetic tubes should be designed with inner grooves.
(2) Because most plastics have notch sensitivity, plastic cosmetic tube in the sharp corner, the root of the mouth thread, neck and other parts, easy to produce cracks and cracking phenomenon, so these parts should be designed into rounded corners. For the transfer of the rectangular plastic cosmetic tube, most of the load of the plastic cosmetic tube needs to be supported, so the local increase in the wall thickness, but also conducive to improving the stiffness and load strength of the plastic cosmetic tube.
(3) The printing surface of the plastic cosmetic tube is the part that consumers pay more attention to. The printing surface should be smooth and continuous; If plastic cosmetic tubes contain handles, grooves, stiffeners, etc., they should be designed so as not to cause inconvenience to printing operations. Oval plastic cosmetic tube, stiffness is also higher, but mold manufacturing costs are higher. Therefore, for the stiffness of plastic cosmetic tube, in addition to the selection of high stiffness of materials, but also through the shape design of the plastic cosmetic tube, enhance the stiffness and load strength of plastic cosmetic tube.
(4) When the plastic cosmetic tube surface is labeled, the labeled surface should be smooth. A "frame" can be designed on the surface of the plastic cosmetic tube so that the label is positioned accurately and does not move. In blow molding, the billet blows the first contact part, always tends to the first hardening part. Therefore, the wall thickness of this area is also larger. The edge and corner part is the part where the billet is blown and then contacted, and the wall thickness of this part is smaller. Therefore, the edges and corners of plastic cosmetic tubes should be designed as rounded corners. Changing the surface shape of a plastic cosmetic tube, such as plastic cosmetic tube in the middle relatively fine, increase the surface of plastic cosmetic tube circumferential groove or convex rib, can improve the stiffness and flexural resistance of plastic cosmetic tube. Longitudinal grooves or stiffeners can offset, sag or deform plastic cosmetic tube under long-term load.
For the wholesale plastic cosmetic tube industry, there are all kinds of problems. The manufacturer of Cosmetic tubes, known as Cosmetic tubes, is already under pressure from rising labour costs, which are considered labour-intensive. Rising raw material prices, driven by rising costs, have put yet another layer of pressure on the maker of Cosmetic tubes, the cosmetic tube. Again, with the European debt crisis and the weakening of the world economy, foreign trade orders of plastic cosmetic tubes are gradually decreasing. Many cosmetic tube manufacturers have switched to the domestic market, which has brought great pressure to the already competitive domestic plastic cosmetic tube s market, and the price war is getting worse and worse. Cosmetic Tube makers are becoming less profitable.
For plastic cosmetic tube manufacturers, under the current various pressure, should take the road of industrial upgrading, take the road of innovation in the field of plastic packaging, and strive to improve the added value of plastic cosmetic tubes. From the plastic cosmetic tube design, production and sales of all aspects of continuous improvement.
Plastic cosmetic tubes stand out in a modern market where competition is extremely fierce and sales methods are constantly evolving. Cosmetic Tube makers are increasingly relying on product innovation and superior service to win, but transparent packaging is becoming more important. From the market point of view, the packaging is a formal product in the whole commodity, is a very important part of the content, though it can make consumers have the desire to buy, so as to stimulate consumption. In fact, transparent packaging often stimulates consumption and forms purchasing power. Transparent packaging has full transparent packaging and partial transparent packaging, is through transparent packaging materials, part or all of the display of the food product form, so that buyers can directly see the image, color and quality of food, not only can reflect the natural beauty of goods, but also easy for customers to identify and buy. Be like transparent plastic food cosmetic tube, candy jar, wine cosmetic tube to wait at a glance, let consumer can not help but help with one's own expenses, sales line rises.
A brief description of the appearance of plastic cosmetic tube :
(1) When designing extruded plastic cosmetic tube. The cross section of plastic cosmetic tube should be rectangular or oval, for the material is low density polyethylene or other flexible plastic cosmetic tube, its cross section is better to round. This allows the contents to be extruded from the plastic cosmetic tube. The billet is blown to the initial contact area.
(2) the printing surface of the plastic cosmetic tube. The design should not cause inconvenience to the printing operation: the label should be flat. A "frame" can be designed on the surface of the plastic cosmetic tube so that the label can be accurately positioned.
(3) when the plastic cosmetic tube surface is labeled. Do not produce movement: such as plastic cosmetic tube is relatively thin in the middle.
(4) Change the appearance shape of a plastic cosmetic tube. The stiffness and flexural resistance of plastic cosmetic tubes can be improved by adding circumferential grooves or ribs on the surface of plastic cosmetic tubes. Longitudinal grooves or stiffeners can offset, sag or deform plastic cosmetic tubes under temporary load. If the material is high-density polyethylene or polypropylene
(5) Make the wall thickness of plastic cosmetics soft tube uniform: the part that consumers pay more attention to. Printing appearance should be smooth and continuous; If the liquid plastic cosmetic tube contains a handle, groove, reinforcement and other structures.
(6) Blow molding. Areas that always tend to preharden. Therefore, the wall thickness of this area is also larger. Edge and corner parts, billet blown and then contact parts, the part of the wall thickness is smaller. Therefore, the edges and corners of plastic cosmetic tubes should be designed as rounded corners.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.