The rising standard of living and the increasing demand for medical care and non-essential consumer goods have led to the development of the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Of these two industries, plastic cosmetic tube and glass cosmetic bottles are the most common packing materials. They play different roles in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
The current state of medicine and cosmetics
At present, there are more than 6,000 pharmaceutical production enterprises. In recent years, the pharmaceutical industry has developed rapidly. The output of chemical drugs has reached more than 400,000 tons, covering more than 1,300 varieties and more than 4,000 kinds of chemical preparations. The output of chemical raw material drugs has ranked second in the world. Bioengineering drugs, which represent the latest technological achievements of world medical development, are also developing rapidly. Among dozens of bioengineering drugs that have been commercialized in the world, nearly 20 varieties can be produced, with an annual output value of nearly 3 billion yuan. Be like second liver antigen gene engineering vaccine, gene engineering artificial insulin, interferon, colony stimulates factor, interleukin, erythrocyte to wait element. Since 2000, the national pharmaceutical production situation is very good, the pharmaceutical industry "on the quality, scale, level, improve economic benefits" has developed to a new stage. The pharmaceutical industry will continue to maintain double-digit growth, with industry-wide profit growth of around 11%. Twenty years ago, the chemical industry foundation was very weak. There were less than 200 cosmetic enterprises in China, most of which were handmade and had only a limited range of products, such as powder, snow cream, toilet water and clam oil. After 1978, the cosmetics industry developed vigorously like bamboo shoots after a spring rain. By the end of 2000, the country has obtained the cosmetics production license of more than 4,000 enterprises, cosmetics industry gross product average annual growth rate of 15%-20%, its development rate is far higher than the national economy and the annual growth rate of light industry.
Cosmetics industry is an industry with little investment, quick results and high taxes. It has made remarkable achievements in creating benefits for the national economy and earning foreign exchange through export. Over the past 20 years, although the cosmetics industry has made considerable development, but compared with today's developed countries, the consumption of cosmetics is still at a low level. At present, the per capita annual consumption on cosmetics is only 20 (about 2.5 US dollars), compared with about 35-70 US dollars in developed countries.
Application and development prospect
With the rapid development of the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, the use of glass bottles and plastic cosmetic tube bottles is increasing year by year. However, the relative proportion of glass and plastic Cosmetic tube bottles used in the two industries will decrease year by year. The main alternative packaging materials are plastic Cosmetic tube flexible packaging, aluminum foil packaging and aluminum plastic composite packaging.
1. The material used in traditional glass bottles is mainly calcium and sodium glass, which is blown manually or mechanically in glass furnaces. The technology is relatively traditional. Due to the rise in the price of glass raw materials, high energy consumption, production costs gradually rise; Glass in the manufacturing process will also produce dust, waste water, noise and other environmental pollution, so the profit of glass bottle manufacturers is generally low, restricting the new technical transformation of enterprises. Therefore, the use of glass in pharmaceutical packaging materials will gradually be replaced in many ways by plastic cosmetic tubes.
At present, the use of computer CAD glass bottle mold design, the computer automatic control of glass furnace and strengthening and lightweight technology and other aspects of the development, improve the quality of glass bottles, reduce weight. Due to the unique properties of glass, it is still the main packaging container for injection, infusion, alcohol and medicinal liquor in drug packaging, and its consumption accounts for about 10% of drug packaging.
Glass still plays an important role in cosmetic packaging. In particular, high-grade cosmetics packaging, such as high-grade perfume packaging, glass bottles still have a great advantage. Using lightweight process reduce the wall thickness of the glass, lose weight, increase transparency and surface finish, to grind arenaceous glass surface processing, coloured drawing or pattern, color printing (up to 7 ~ 8 color), engraving, etc., can improve the added value of glass bottle, made using such technology glass packaging of cosmetics, perfume, etc., not only has the use function of beauty, And there are craft decoration function, elegant and luxurious, play the role of beautification of life. This is incomparable to a plastic Cosmetic tube bottle.
The packaging of low to middle grade ordinary cosmetics is mostly replaced by plastic cosmetic tube bottles, plastic cosmetic tube bags or plastic cosmetic tube tubes. The proportion of glass bottles in cosmetic packaging containers is not more than 8%.
2. Plastic Cosmetic Tube bottles are hollow containers of plastic Cosmetic Tube packaging made by various processing methods. It is light in quality and cheap in price, easy to form large-scale production, can be made into a variety of sizes, transparent, opaque and various colored bottles. The printing performance of the plastic Cosmetic Tube bottle is very good. The instructions, labels and bar codes can be made directly on the surface of the plastic Cosmetic Tube bottle by means of thermal transfer, ink jet, printing, etc. Due to the various excellent properties of the plastic Cosmetic tube bottles, they are the primary container for the packaging of medicines and cosmetics.
Drugs packaged in plastic Cosmetic tube bottles are mainly solid tablets, pills, capsules and dispersions for oral preparations and liquid solutions, emulsions, etc. The plastic Cosmetic Tube bottles used for pharmaceutical packaging are mainly made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene and other materials.
(l) polyvinyl chloride (PVC) can be made into a colorless transparent, oxygen impermeable, good oil resistance, can maintain the smell of medicine hard bottles. In the manufacturing process, often need to add stabilizer, plasticizer, antioxidant, colorant, etc. The residual vinyl chloride monomer is toxic, for this reason, the vinyl chloride monomer in the production of PVC materials should be controlled below 2ppm.
(2) The polystyrene (PS) is a hard, colorless and transparent plastic cosmetic tube, which is made by the plastic cosmetic tube bottle with good barrier, but easy to break, accumulated static electricity and low melting point, so it cannot be used at high temperature.
(3) polyethylene (PE) is milky white, translucent, good heat and cold resistance, but oxygen and other gases are easy to penetrate, and the odor isolation is poor.
(4) polypropylene (PP) is milky white, opaque, good moisture resistance and gas resistance, resistance to acid, alkali and a variety of organic corrosion, melting point is higher, but brittle at low temperature.
The use of plastic Cosmetic tube bottles in pharmaceutical packaging is an evolutionary process. At first, glass bottles were largely replaced by plastic Cosmetic tube bottles for drug packaging. Later, due to the development of small drug packaging, part of the plastic Cosmetic tube bottles were replaced by plastic Cosmetic tube film and composite film packaging. Consumption of plastic Cosmetic tube bottles in pharmaceutical packaging is approximately 60 per cent of the total packaging volume. For different types of cosmetics, the packaging materials used are very different. Plastic Cosmetic Tube bottles are mainly used for oil products such as hair oil, hair wax, sunblock oil, bath oil, massage oil, etc. Emulsion products: such as cleaning cream, cleaning milk, moisturizing cream, nutrition cream, snow cream, cold cream, hair cream, etc. Surfactant solution products: such as shampoo, bath fluid, its consumption accounted for 40% of the total consumption of cosmetic packaging. With the development of the cosmetic market in rural areas, the market of plastic Cosmetic tube flexible packaging for skin care and hair care cosmetics has a promising prospect, and the small volume flexible packaging for cosmetics will develop rapidly.
Plastic Cosmetic Tube & Bottle packaging is booming
With the development of plastic Cosmetic Tube film material, composite film material, and the technological progress of automated weighing and packaging equipment, plastic Cosmetic Tube flexible packaging will become the main form of packaging for pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
Flexible packaging is a type of packaging which has developed rapidly in recent years and has obvious advantages in the packaging industry.
1. Plastic Cosmetic Tube & Bottle has a wide selection of materials. Traditional monolayer film mainly includes: regenerated fiber film, cellophane, acetate film. In recent years, the development of polyethylene, polypropylene, PET, nylon, vinylon, polystyrene, polycarbonate, shrinkage film, elastic film, aluminum foil, etc.. Composite film overcomes the disadvantage of single film and is an ideal new packaging material. Its basic structure is to paper, aluminum foil, cellophane, nylon, polyester, stretched polypropylene and other non-thermoplastic high melting point materials as the outer layer, with unstretched polypropylene, polyethylene, polyvinylidene chloride, ion crosslinked polymer and other thermoplastic materials as the inner layer. At present, a six-layer high moisture - proof multilayer composite film has been developed abroad.
2. The manufacturing process of plastic Cosmetic Tube & Bottle is advanced and the packaging is highly automated. The feeding, film making, printing and packaging can be completed at one time to ensure the packaging quality. The use of single and compound film for drug packaging is increasing rapidly. It is applied to the blister packaging and ribbon packaging of tablets and capsules, the outer packaging and inner liner of single drug bag and compound film drug bag, paper box packaging, etc. It is also suitable for single dose packaging of tablets, powder and preparations.
3. Plastic Cosmetic Tube & Bottle has a long shelf life, good sealing and can be kept for 3-5 years.
4. Plastic Cosmetic Tube & Bottle is convenient for storage, transportation, sale and use. Taking the hospital plastic Cosmetic Tube infusion bag as an example, the special non-toxic plastic Cosmetic Tube infusion bag has good physical and chemical properties, and the plastic Cosmetic Tube infusion bag is a good infusion packaging container with simple production process, easy operation, safe production and low cost. In Europe, plastic Cosmetic Tube bags account for 43% of the total amount of transfusions, and the use of plastic Cosmetic Tube bags for transfusions is also common in the United States, Japan and Korea. Plastic Cosmetic Tube infusions started late and there is no uniform standard for production. However, the PVC plastic Cosmetic Tube transfusion package in the hospital developed rapidly and became an alternative product of glass bottle transfusion, which became the development direction of the hospital's self-made transfusion production.
In the process of the production of the infusion with PVC plastic cosmetic tube packaging, the hospital mainly needs to solve the problems of the quality of the PVC bag, infusion preparation, filling and heating, disinfection and sterilization, storage, etc., to ensure the quality of the infusion with PVC plastic cosmetic tube packaging.
There is no end to the development of cosmetic packaging materials and packaging technology. Some traditional packaging materials and containers are replaced by new materials and containers, which is the inevitable result of technological development and market competition. Glass bottles and plastic Cosmetic tube bottles are the most common packaging containers for medicines and cosmetics. The important thing is not to maintain the quantity used, but to improve the processing technology, reduce the product cost, improve the product quality, and improve the competitiveness of the market and the economic benefits of the enterprise.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.