Cosmetic glass bottle production process
1. Melting: The prepared quartz sand raw materials and other raw materials are fused at high temperature to form a uniform and bubble-free glass stock solution. In addition to the raw material of quartz sand, there is also a raw material called borax, the chemical name is sodium dioxide, the higher the boron content, the greater the rigidity of the glass, and the stronger the resistance to cold and heat shocks, but the greater the rigidity, the glass will break easily. The second is caustic soda, the chemical name is sodium hydroxide*, and its main purpose is to burn off the impurities in quartz sand. The melting of cosmetic glass bottles takes place in a melting furnace. There are four types of furnace combustion: one is water gas, the other is natural gas, the other is heavy diesel (high pollution and high cost), and the other is electric furnace. (Mainly used on optical glass, spectacle lenses), an open flame heats the upper part of the liquid surface of the glass. The melting temperature of glass is mostly 1300~1600°C. Most use flame heating.
2. Forming: The molten glass stock solution is transformed into a cosmetic glass bottle solid product with a fixed shape. Forming must be carried out within a certain temperature range. This is a cooling process. The glass first changes from a viscous liquid state to a plastic state, and then into a brittle solid state. The forming method can be divided into two categories: artificial forming and mechanical forming.
Artificial forming process of cosmetic glass bottles.
(1) Blowing, using a nickel-chromium alloy blow tube, pick a group of glass in the mold while blowing. Mainly used to form glass bubbles, bottles, balls (for scratching glasses), etc.
(2) For drawing, after blowing into small bubbles, another worker sticks it with the top plate, and the two of them are mainly used to make glass tubes or rods while blowing and pulling.
(3) Press, pick a bunch of glass, cut it with scissors to drop it into the concave mold, and then press it with a convex mold. Mainly used to form cups, plates, etc.
(4) Free forming. After picking the material, use pliers, scissors, tweezers and other tools to directly make crafts. The cosmetic glass bottles produced in our factory are formed by blowing. They are blown into a cosmetic glass bottle blank and a cosmetic glass bottle blank with a wall thickness of 1～2mm in a metal mold. The inside of the cosmetic glass bottle The bottom of the blank is round, a cosmetic glass bottle outer blank, and the bottom of the cosmetic glass outer blank is flat.
3. Annealing: After forming, Xiaqiong uses an annealing kiln to pass through the furnace at a temperature of 300-400 degrees. Why should it be annealed? Because when the cosmetic glass bottle is formed, it needs to be cooled by high temperature sprinkling water, and then the energy is stored in the cosmetic glass bottle when it reaches the temperature. This is the so-called stress. To eliminate the stress, the cosmetic glass bottle needs to be heated by annealing at a medium temperature. Stress release inside.
What are the characteristics of cosmetic glass bottles? Professional manufacturers of cosmetic glass bottles summarize the following points for everyone:
1. The glass material has good barrier properties, which can prevent oxygen and other gases from attacking the contents, and at the same time prevent the volatile components of the contents from volatilizing into the atmosphere:
2. Cosmetic glass bottles can be used repeatedly, which can reduce packaging costs:
3. The color and transparency of glass can be changed easily:
4. Cosmetic glass bottles are safe and hygienic, have good corrosion resistance and acid corrosion resistance, and are suitable for packaging acidic substances (such as vegetable juice drinks, etc.):
5. In addition, because cosmetic glass bottles are suitable for the production of automatic filling production lines, the development of domestic automatic filling technology and equipment for cosmetic glass bottles is relatively mature. The use of cosmetic glass bottles for packaging fruit and vegetable juice beverages has certain production advantages in China.
There are many kinds of ordinary cosmetic glass bottles, from small bottles with a capacity of 1ML to large bottles of more than ten liters, from round, square, to special-shaped and handle bottles, from colorless transparent amber, green, blue, and black shading bottles And opaque milky cosmetic glass bottles, etc., are too numerous to mention.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.