1. Cosmetic tubes are divided into single-layer, double-layer, and five-layer cosmetic tubes, which are different in terms of pressure resistance, anti-permeability and hand feeling. Features: Cosmetic tube has excellent gas barrier properties, which can effectively prevent the infiltration of oxygen and peculiar smell gas, and prevent the leakage of content fragrance and effective ingredients.
2. Double-layer cosmetic tubes are more commonly used. Single-layer cosmetic tubes can also be used for medium and low-end tubes. The diameter of the cosmetic tubes is 13#-60#. When a cosmetic tube of a certain caliber is selected, different lengths are marked. When it comes to capacity characteristics, the capacity can be adjusted from 3ml to 360ml. For aesthetics and coordination, the diameter below 35# is commonly used for the size below 60ml, the diameter of 35#-45# is usually used for 100ml and 150ml, and the diameter above 45# is required for the capacity above 150ml.
3. Based on different workmanships, cosmetic tube is divided into round cosmetic tube, oval cosmetic tube, flat cosmetic tube and super flat cosmetic tube. Flat tube and super flat tube are more complicated than other cosmetic tubes manufacturing. They are also new types of cosmetic tubes in recent years, so the price of such cosmetic tube is correspondingly more expensive.
4. Cosmetic tube caps have various shapes, generally divided into flat caps, round caps, high caps, flip caps, super flat caps, double-layer caps, spherical caps, lipstick caps, and plastic caps that can also be processed in a variety of processes. Bronzing, silver, colored caps, transparent, oil spray, electroplating, etc., tip caps and lipstick caps are usually equipped with inner plugs. Cosmetic tube caps are injection molded products, and cosmetic tubes are drawn tubes. Most cosmetic tube manufacturers do not produce cosmetic tube caps themselves. But Lisson cosmetic tube is manufactured all by Lisson cosmetic packaging factory itself.
5. Some cosmetic packaging products need to be filled before sealing. The sealing is as large as: straight pattern sealing, diagonal pattern sealing, umbrella sealing, star point sealing, special-shaped sealing, and sealing for cosmetic tube can be required when sealing. Print the required date code at the end.
6. The cosmetic tubes can be made of colored tubes, transparent tubes, colored or transparent frosted, pearlescent tubes, and there are matte and bright points. The matte looks elegant but easy to get dirty. The difference between colored tubes and large-area printing on the tube body, It can be judged from the incision at the tail. The white incision is a large-area printing cosmetic tube, and the ink used is demanding, otherwise it will easily fall off and will crack and expose white marks after being folded.
7. The production cycle of cosmetic tubes is generally 15 to 20 days (from the confirmation of the sample tube). The order quantity for a single product is 50 to 10,000. Large-scale cosmetic tube manufacturers usually requires 10,000 pcs as the minimum quantity, which is very rare. If small cosmetic tube manufacturers have more varieties, the single cosmetic tube product can be ordered with a minimum order quantity of 3,000. Few customers make their own molds, and most of them are public molds (a few characteristic lids are private molds). The contracted and actual supply quantities , There is a deviation of ±10% in this industry.
8. There are big differences in the quality of cosmetic tubes and the prices of different cosmetic packaging manufacturers. The plate-making fee is usually $50-100. The tube body can be multi-color printing and silk screen printing. Individual cosmetic tube manufacturers have thermal transfer equipment and technology. Bronzing and hot silver are calculated based on the unit price of the area. The silk-screen printing effect is better, the cost is more expensive and there are fewer such cosmetic tube manufacturers. Different cosmetic tube factories should be selected according to the needs of different levels.