Cosmetic packaging material-Lisson
Each size of cosmetic bottle has its purpose
'Everyone has the love of beauty.' Human beings have been pursuing cosmetics to beautify themselves since ancient times. Cosmetics are also very competitive in the market. For customers, when choosing cosmetics, they are not only looking at the brand, but also whether some cosmetic bottles are beautifully designed, generous, and easy to carry. These factors also affect customers' desire to buy.
Whether the bottle is portable or not is an important point for customers. Many female customers choose small and exquisite cosmetic bottles for work or short-term business trips. Glass bottle manufacturers are both face-saving and trouble-free. So manufacturers can consider the design to be reasonable and user-friendly when choosing packaging bottles. For the promotion of advertising, this small and exquisite bottle is also a big selling point. Of course, it is impossible for all customers to buy cosmetics in small cosmetic bottles, so glass bottles also have its advantages. You can decorate the room, use it as the bottom of a small bonsai, etc. The key is still the style of the bottle.
The development path of cosmetic bottles
With the increasing number of products that consumers can choose, and the gradual expansion of consumers' horizons, consumers will pay more and more attention to the added value of products. Only from the perspective of packaging technology research and development, in shopping malls, supermarkets, and cosmetics franchise stores, we can find that Korean cosmetics are very user-friendly in bottle design, everything is considered for consumers, and it is simple and convenient to use.
When consumers do not realize that cosmetic bottles are also factors that enhance brand value and their own taste, cosmetic bottle series may not appear to be so important in the determinants of corporate competitiveness. With the generalization of cosmetic bottle technology, consumers The breadth of choice of cosmetic bottles will increase, and therefore the effect of marketing supplement research and development will be diminished. This should also prove that research and development (packaging materials) is the foundation. In this sense, Chinese cosmetics companies should be prepared for danger in times of peace.
The focus of quality control in the production of cosmetic glass bottles
The first inspection 1. It is the first 10-30 products produced after the mold is put on the machine before entering the annealing line. Each mold takes 2-3 products for size specification inspection. The inspection focus is on the height of the mouth; the inner and outer diameters of the mouth; Whether the base lettering is correct and clear; whether the bottle pattern is correct. 2. When the bottle just comes out of the annealing line, the quality inspection team leader will limit each molded product to 2-3 pieces, and check all aspects according to the drawings. The key point is that in addition to the above, the capacity measurement is also required. Weight measurement, the inner and outer diameter of the mouth, if necessary, fill the bottle with water, use the cap provided by the customer as a physical assembly, and check whether it can be capped in place and whether it is leaking. And for internal pressure, internal stress, acid and alkali resistance test.
Process inspection 1. When the mold is not changed, every 2 hours, each mold is drawn 2 for capacity and material weight inspection. In addition, the inner and outer diameters of the mouth need to be inspected. Suppliers of high-quality skin care products preservation bottles to prevent the mouth from being in use It is easy to be stained with oil, causing the lid to be loose and leaking. 2. During the manufacturing process, a new mold may be replaced due to the mold. Therefore, after the mold is changed, the molding workshop must immediately notify the quality inspection workshop, and the quality inspection workshop must do the first inspection of the bottles made with the new mold. And process inspection, to prevent quality problems caused by missed inspection after mold change.
A Brief Talk on the Current Status of Cosmetic Glass Bottles and Mainstream Shapes
Round glass bottle: The cross-section of the bottle body is round, which is a widely used bottle type among glass bottles. This type of bottle has high strength and conforms to people's usage habits.
In daily life, we often come into contact with all kinds of glass bottles. Start with the shape of the glass bottle today and summarize it. Not perfect, for reference only.
1) Round glass bottle. The cross-section of the bottle body is round, which is widely used in glass bottles. This type of bottle has high strength and conforms to people's usage habits.
2) Oval glass bottle. The cross section is elliptical, although the capacity is small, but the shape is unique, and users like it very much.
3) Curved glass bottle. Although the cross section is circular, it is curved in the height direction. There are two types of concave and convex, such as vase style and gourd style. The form is novel and popular with users. For example, the curved bottle of Coca-Cola has become a classic , And made a lot of contribution to the development of Coca-Cola.
4) Square glass bottle. The cross-section of the bottle body is square, the strength of this bottle is lower than the round bottle, and it is more difficult to manufacture, so it is less used. In addition, the square bottle is not easy to hold by hand, and accidental will cause hand-off.
Common defects and phenomena of glass bottles
1. Cracks: Cracks are a common shortcoming of glass bottles. It may be very thin, and some can only be found in reflected light. Frequently produced parts are the bottle mouth, neck and shoulders, and cracks often occur on the bottle body and bottom.
2. Uneven thickness: This refers to the uneven distribution of the glass on the glass bottle. The main reason is that the temperature of the glass gob is uneven. The part with high temperature has low viscosity and is easy to be blown thin; the part with low temperature has large resistance and is thicker. The temperature of the model is not uniform. The glass on the higher temperature side cools slowly and is easy to blow thinly, and the lower temperature side is thicker because the glass cools quickly.
3. Deformation: The temperature of the gob and the action temperature are too high, and the bottle ejected from the forming die has not been completely shaped, and will often collapse and deform. Sometimes the bottom of the bottle is still soft, and the marks of the conveyor belt will be printed on the bottom of the bottle, which will make the bottom of the bottle uneven.
4. Insufficiency: The temperature of the gob is too low or the model is too cold to make the mouth, shoulders, etc. not full, resulting in defects such as gaps, shrunken shoulders and unclear patterns.
5. Cold spots: Unsmooth spots on the glass surface are called cold spots. The main reason for this kind of defect is that the temperature of the model is too cold, which usually occurs when production is started or when the production is stopped.
Back-end packaging of glass bottles
The current domestic manufacturers' packaging can be roughly divided into three categories:
The first type is loaded with sack. Many small and medium-sized factories in China adopt this model. The disadvantage is that long-distance transportation is damaged. Of course, users such as breweries can claim for these losses. Bottles with scratches will reduce the quality. Manufacturers of high-quality skin care products and fresh-keeping bottles, coupled with multiple recycling of glass bottles, are prone to bottle explosion accidents on the user side. As consumers' awareness of protecting rights and interests becomes higher and higher, Consumers’ claims for incidents such as bottle exposure will also increase significantly, and the impact on the brand image of beer and other manufacturers will also increase.
The second type is to use a manual packer to tie 4-6 straps first, and then use heat shrink to fix the bottle to prevent it from falling; the cost of heat shrink is about 10-15 yuan per tray.
The third type is to use the STRAPEX automatic baler, and then use heat shrink.