1. The major categories of cosmetic plastic materials
1. AS cosmetic packaging: the hardness is not high, it is brittle (there is a crisp sound when tapping), transparent color, and the background color is blue. It can directly contact with cosmetics and food. It is generally used in ordinary lotion bottles and airless bottles. The material of the bottle body can also be made into a small-capacity cream bottle. It is transparent.
2. ABS cosmetic packaging: It belongs to engineering cosmetic packaging plastic, which is not environmentally friendly and has high hardness. It cannot be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. In acrylic cosmetic packaging materials, it is generally the material of the inner cover and shoulder sleeve. The color is yellowish or milky white.
3. PP, PE cosmetic packaging: It is an environmentally friendly cosmetic packaging material, which can be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. It is the main material for filling organic skin care products. The material is whitish and translucent. According to different molecular structures, it can reach three different degrees of softness and hardness.
4. PET cosmetic packaging: It is an environmentally friendly cosmetic packaging material, which can be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. It is the main material for filling organic skin care products. The PET material is soft and its natural color is transparent.
5. PCTA, PETG cosmetic packaging: it is an environmentally friendly cosmetic packaging material, which can be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. It is the main material for filling organic skin care products. The material is soft and transparent. PCTA and PETG are soft and easy to scratch. And it is not often used to spray pictures and use more printing.
6. Acrylic cosmetic packaging: the material is hard, transparent, and the background color is white. In order to maintain a transparent texture, acrylic is often sprayed inside the outer bottle or painted during injection molding.
2. Types of cosmetic packaging bottles from cosmetic bottle manufacturers
1. Cosmetic airless bottles: caps, shoulder sleeves, vacuum pumps, pistons. Rely on air pressure to use. The sprinklers matched have a chicken beak tip (either all plastic or anodized aluminum on the outside), and the duckbill flat head is covered with a layer of plastic.
2. Cosmetic lotion bottle: consists of lid, shoulder sleeve, lotion pump and piston. Most of them are equipped with hoses inside. Most of them are made of outer acrylic and inner PP. The cover is made of outer acrylic and inner ABS.
3. Cosmetic perfume bottle:
The internal composition is made of glass and external aluminum (according to the cover head divided into rotating and non-rotating two kinds)
PP bottle (full PP for small injection)
Glass drip irrigation
The inner liner of the perfume bottle is mostly glass and PP.
Large-capacity uses glass, because the storage time is longer, PP is suitable for small-capacity short-term storage. Most of PCTA and PETG do not have perfume.
4. Cosmetic cream bottle: with outer cap, inner cap, outer bottle and inner liner.
External acrylic, internal PP material. The lid is made of outer acrylic and inner ABS with a layer of PP gasket.
The inner ceramic, PP outer anodized aluminum, the cover outer anodized aluminum, PP inner ABS plus a layer of PP gasket.
Full PP bottle with a layer of PP gasket inside.
External ABS internal PP. There is a layer of PP gasket.
5. Cosmetic blow-molded bottles: mostly made of PET. There are three types of lids: Qianqiu lid, flip lid and screw lid. Blow molding is the direct blowing of the preform. The characteristic is that there is a bump on the bottom of the bottle. It is brighter under light.
6. Cosmetics blow-in bottle: The material is mostly PP or PE. There are three types of lids: Qianqiu lid, flip lid and screw lid. Blow-injection bottle is a process that combines blow-injection and blow-molding, and only requires one mold. The characteristic is that there is an adhesive line at the bottom of the bottle.
7. Aluminum-plastic cosmetics tube: the innermost one is made of PE material and the outside is made of aluminum packaging. And for offset printing. After cutting, roll up. According to the tube head, it is divided into round cosmetic tube, flat cosmetic tube and oval cosmetic tube. Price: round cosmetic tube<elliptical cosmetic tube<flat cosmetic tube
8. All-plastic cosmetic tube from cosmetic tube manufacturers: All are made of PE material, and the cosmetic tube is first pulled out before cutting offset printing, silk screen printing and hot stamping. According to the tube head, it can be divided into round tube, flat tube and oval tube. Price: round tube<elliptical tube<flat tube.
3. Cosmetic nozzle, cosmetic lotion pump, hand washing pump and length measurement
1. Cosmetic nozzle: bayonet (half bayonet aluminum, full bayonet aluminum), the screw is all plastic, but some are covered with a layer of aluminum cover and a layer of anodized aluminum.
2. Cosmetic lotion pump: The vacuum and straw are all screw ports. The screw cap and head cap can also be covered with a layer of anodized aluminum. Divided into two kinds of sharp beak and duckbill.
3. Hand-washing pump: The caliber is too large, all of which are screw holes. The screw cap and head cap can also be covered with a layer of anodized aluminum. Generally, the steps are threaded, and the ones without steps are the left and right knobs.
Length measurement: the length of the sub-pipette (from the gasket to the end of the hose or the length of the FBOG). Exposed length. And the length measured under the big hood (equal to the length from the bottle shoulder to the bottom of the bottle).
Specification classification: It mainly depends on the product inner diameter (the inner diameter is the innermost diameter of the pump) or the height of the large circle.
Nozzle: 15/18/20 MM all plastic is also divided into 18/20/24
Lotion pump: 18/20/24 MM
Hand washing pump: 24/28/32(33) MM
Large circle height: 400/410/415 (only the pure specification code is not the actual height)
Note: The expression of specification classification is such as: lotion pump: 24/415
Metering measurement method: (actually the dose of liquid ejected by the nozzle at one time) There are two methods: peeling measurement method and absolute value measurement method. The error is within 0.02g. The size of the pump body is also used to distinguish the measurement.
Four, cosmetic packaging coloring process
1. Anodized aluminum: aluminum exterior, just one layer wrapped on the inner layer of plastic.
2. Electroplating (UV): Compared with the spray image, the effect is brighter.
3. Spraying: Compared with electroplating, the color is dull.
Frosting: A layer of frosted texture.
Cosmetic inner bottle spray: spray on the outside of the inner bottle. There is a clear gap between the outer bottle and the outer bottle. When viewed from the side, the spray map area is small.
Inner spray of cosmetic outer bottle: It is sprayed on the inner side of the outer bottle, which looks larger from the outside. The area is small when viewed from the vertical plane. And there is no gap with the inner bottle.
4. Brushed gold and silver: It is actually a piece of film, and you can find the gaps in the bottle through careful observation.
5. Secondary oxidation of cosmetic packaging: secondary oxidation is performed on the original oxidation layer to achieve a pattern with a dull surface covered with a glossy surface or a pattern with a glossy surface appearing on the dull surface. Mostly used for logo production.
6. Cosmetic packaging injection color: Toner is added to the raw material when the product is injection molded. The process is relatively cheap. Pearl powder can also be added, or cornstarch can be added to make the transparent color of PET into an opaque color (additional toner can be used for color mixing). The generation of water ripples is related to the amount of pearl powder added.
5. Cosmetic packaging and printing process
1. Cosmetic packaging silk screen: the effect after printing has obvious concavity and convexity. Because it is a layer of ink. The regular cosmetic packaging bottle (cylindrical type) with silk-screen printing can be printed at one time. One-time cost of other irregular pieces. Color is also a one-time fee. And it is divided into two types: self-drying ink and UV ink. The self-drying ink is easy to fall off for a long time and can be wiped off with alcohol. UV ink has obvious bumps to the touch and is difficult to wipe off.
2. Hot stamping on cosmetic packaging: a thin layer of paper is stamped on it. Therefore, there is no bumpy feel of silk screen printing. And hot stamping is best not directly on the two materials of PE and PP. Need to perform thermal transfer first and then hot stamping. Or a good bronzing paper can also be directly bronzed. Hot stamping is not allowed on aluminum-plastic cosmetic packaging, hot stamping can be done at full speed.
3. Water transfer printing for cosmetic packaging: it is an irregular printing process carried out in water. The printed lines are inconsistent. And the price is more expensive.
4. Thermal transfer printing for cosmetic packaging: thermal transfer printing is mostly used for large-volume and complex printing products. Belongs to attach a layer of film to the surface. The price is too expensive.
5. Cosmetic packaging offset printing: mostly used for aluminum plastic cosmetic tube and all plastic cosmetic tube. If the offset printing is made of colored hoses, you must use silk screen printing, as the offset printing will show through the background color. And sometimes a bright film or sub-film is attached to the surface of the cosmetic tube.
Application of PCTG in cosmetic packaging materials
1. Understanding PCTG
PCTG is a transparent plastic and an amorphous copolyester. The commonly used comonomer of PCTG is 1,4-cyclohexanedimethanol (CHDM), the full name is polyethylene terephthalate-1 ,4-Cyclohexane dimethanol ester. It is a polycondensation product of terephthalic acid (PTA), ethylene glycol (EG) and 1,4-cyclohexanedimethanol (CHDM) by the transesterification method, which is 1,4 more than PET -Cyclohexane dimethanol comonomer has more ethylene glycol comonomer than PCT. Therefore, the performance of PCTG is quite different from that of PET and PCT. PCTG is an amorphous copolyester. As the CHDM in the copolymer increases, the melting point decreases, the glass transition temperature increases, and the crystallinity decreases, and finally an amorphous polymer is formed. Generally, the content of CHDM in PCTG is 30%-40%.
It has good viscosity, transparency, color, chemical resistance, and resistance to stress whitening. It can be thermoformed or extrusion blow molded very quickly. The viscosity is better than acrylic (acrylic). PCTG is an amorphous copolyester. Its products are highly transparent and have excellent impact resistance. It is especially suitable for forming thick-walled transparent products. It has excellent processing and molding properties and can be designed in any shape according to the designer's intention. Traditional extrusion, injection molding, blow molding and blister molding methods can be widely used in the market of sheet materials, high-performance shrink films, bottles and profiles, and cosmetic packaging. At the same time, its secondary processing performance is excellent, and it can be used for Conventional machining modification.
2. The application of PCTG in the cosmetic packaging industry
PCTG has glass-like transparency and density close to glass, good gloss, chemical resistance, impact resistance, and is easy to process. It can be injection molded, injection stretch blow molding and extrusion blow molding. It can also produce unique shapes, appearances and special effects, such as bright colors, matte, marble texture, metallic luster, etc. Moreover, other polyester, elastic plastic or ABS can also be used for overlapping injection molding.
Products include perfume bottles and caps, cosmetic bottles and caps, lipstick tubes, cosmetic boxes, deodorant packaging, talcum powder bottles and eyeliner pen sets. PETG injection products include medical devices such as filters, Eustachian tubes, tube connectors, pumps, clamps, and dialysis equipment. Household utensils such as cups, salad bowls, salt shakers, pepper shakers, etc., have excellent transparency, gloss, good toughness, processability and excellent colorability.
PCTG is a highly transparent copolyester plastic raw material. Has high transparency, good toughness and impact strength, excellent low temperature toughness, high tear resistance and good processing performance, excellent chemical resistance. It can be processed by traditional molding methods such as extrusion, injection molding, blow molding and blister molding. It is widely used in sheet material, high-performance shrink film, bottle and profiled material markets; it can be used to produce toys, household utensils and medical supplies, etc.; it has passed the US FDA food contact standards and can be used in food, medicine, and cosmetic packaging And other fields.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.