Material categories of makeup containers
1. AS cosmetic bottles: the hardness is not high, it is relatively brittle (there is a crisp sound when knocking), transparent color and the background color is blue. It can directly contact with cosmetics and food. It is generally used in ordinary lotion container and airless pump bottles. The material of the bottle body can also be made into small-capacity cream containers. It is transparent.
2. ABS cosmetic bottles: belong to engineering plastics, not environmentally friendly, with high hardness, and cannot be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. In acrylic cosmetic packaging materials, it is generally the material of the inner cover and shoulder sleeve. The color is yellow or milky white.
3. PP, PE cosmetic bottles: environmentally friendly materials that can be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. They are the main materials for filling organic skincare products. The materials are whitish and translucent. According to different molecular structures, three different degrees of hardness and softness can be achieved.
4. PET cosmetic bottles: It is an environmentally friendly material that can be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. It is the main material for filling organic skincare products. The PET material is soft and its natural color is transparent.
5. PCTA and PETG cosmetic bottles: environmentally friendly materials that can be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. They are the main materials for filling organic skincare products. They are soft and transparent. PCTA and PETG are soft and easy to scratch. And it is not often used to print pictures.
6. Acrylic cosmetic bottles: The material is hard, transparent, and the background color is white. To maintain a transparent texture, acrylic is often sprayed inside the outer bottle or painted during injection molding.
Types of packaging bottles
Airless pump bottles: cap, shoulder sleeve, vacuum pump, piston. Rely on air pressure to use. The sprinklers matched have a chicken beak tip (either all plastic or anodized aluminum), and the duckbill flat head is covered with a layer of plastic.
Lotion bottle: consists of lid, shoulder sleeve, lotion pump, and piston. Mostly there are hoses inside. Mostly made of outer acrylic and inner PP. The cover is made of outer acrylic and inner ABS.
Cream container: with outer cap, inner cap, outer bottle, and inner liner.External acrylic, internal PP material.
Aluminum-plastic tube containers: the innermost is PE material and the outside is aluminum packaging. And for offset printing. After cutting, roll up. According to the tube head, it is divided into aluminum round tube, flat tube, and oval plastic tube.
All-plastic tube containers: all are PE material, and the tube is first pulled out and then cut and offset printing, silk printing, hot stamping. According to the tube head, it is divided into round tube, flat tube, and oval plastic tube.
Massage cosmetic tubes are widely used and are usually specially designed, such as lip gloss tubes used for lip makeup or lip care. They may be designed with eyelash brushes or soft hair brushes, etc., makeup tubes (such as with Soft facial cleanser packaging tube, massage tube with rollerball and massage function...), eye cream tube (special pump head design, eye cream tube with massage function...), body care packaging tube (with roller ball Emulsion tube with massage effect, hair removal tube with sponge head...).
Nozzle, lotion pump, hand washing pump, and length measurement
1. Nozzle: bayonet (half bayonet aluminum, full bayonet aluminum), the screw is all plastic, but some are covered with a layer of aluminum cover and a layer of anodized aluminum.
2. Lotion pump: It is divided into vacuum and suction tubes, both of which are screw ports. The screw cap and head cap can also be covered with a layer of anodized aluminum. Divided into two kinds of sharp bill and duckbill.
3. Hand-washing pumps: the caliber is too large and they are all screw ports. The screw cap and head cap can also be covered with a layer of anodized aluminum. Generally, steps are threaded, and those without steps are left and right knobs.
Length measurement: the length of the sub-sipper tube (from the gasket to the end of the hose or FBOG length). Exposed length. And the length measured under the big hood (equal to the length from the bottle shoulder to the bottle bottom).
Specification classification: mainly depends on the product's inner diameter (the inner diameter is the innermost diameter of the pump) or the height of the large circle.
Nozzle: 15/18/20 MM full plastic also divided into 18/20/24
Lotion pump: 18/20/24 MM
Hand washing pump: 24/28/32(33) MM
1. Anodized aluminum: aluminum exterior, just one layer wrapped on the inner plastic.
2. Electroplating (UV): The effect is brighter than the spray image.
3. Spraying: Compared with electroplating, the color is dull.
Frosting: A layer of frosted texture.
Outer spraying of the inner bottle: spraying on the outside of the inner bottle has a clear gap between the outer bottle and the outer bottle. From the side, the spray pattern is small. Inner spraying on the outer bottle: It is sprayed on the inner side of the outer bottle, which looks larger in appearance. The area is small when viewed from the vertical plane. And there is no gap with the inner bottle.
1. Silkscreen: The effect after printing has obvious concavity and convexity. Because it is a layer of ink. The silk-screened regular bottles (cylindrical type) can be printed at one time. And it is divided into two types: self-drying ink and UV ink. The self-drying ink is easy to fall off for a long time and can be wiped off with alcohol. UV ink has obvious bumps to the touch and is difficult to wipe off.
2. Hot stamping: a thin layer of paper is stamped on it. So there is no bumpy feel of silkscreen. And hot-stamping is best not directly on the two materials of PE and PP.
3. Water transfer: It is an irregular printing process carried out in the water. The printed lines are inconsistent. And the price is more expensive.
4. Thermal transfer: Thermal transfer is mostly used for large-volume and complex printing products. It belongs to attaching a film on the surface. The price is too expensive.
5. Offset printing: widely used in the cosmetic tube.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.